Friday, July 31, 2009

Today started out better. Riley seemed to be perkier but he has been lashing out at his brother and sister. It is so hard because he gets so angry and says hateful things. He is very worried about going anywhere. He asked me when he goes back to the babysitter. I told him it wasnt until next week. He wanted to know if his hair would be grown back in. I reassured him he would need to wear a cranial-cap and how cool he would look. He is sitting in a time-out right now. It is so hard to punish him but I can't have his brother and sister or him for that matter think that it is okay to act that way. I hope it is just his fluid in his brain adjusting to the new shunt.

This blog is pretty cool. Still trying to figure out all the details. Some of the things you need you have to have a custom design for---which I'm not going to get that fancy.

Hopefully things settle down - - we were going to try and go to the downtown festival for little bit tonight to get out of the house but if the weather doesnt cooperate and he doesnt feel better - we will be staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment