Sunday, August 2, 2009

F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely On God

Had a pretty good day today. Riley has had on/off headaches. No vomiting....yeah!! It seemed like we worked so hard to get some nutrients in him yesterday and he threw it all up. He has been more playful and has more energy. He still tires easily. I have been trying to go thru things for a yard sale. All the stuff no-one can fit into or isnt playing with anymore. Hopefully the weather holds out so we can this weekend. Ohio weather, who knows?

We built a fire this evening in the fire pit and made smore's, yum. Riley ate about 1/2 of his. It was a very nice evening. The boys hit some wiffle (sp?) balls in the yard. It was really nice just watching them play. It is almost like this dark secret cloud that hangs in the air. I watch the kids play and wonder what is going to happen when Ri is gone. How will they cope? Will Zoe remember her big brother? I know I shouldn't think like that but it's THERE. God gave Riley to us as a gift for a little while. I know I can't keep him forever, here on earth anyway. I feel like I mourn for him now and he is still here. I think that is normal under the circumstances.

He has been talking about school. I am so excited for him to start and see his friends. We have most of his school supplies. Need to get a few uniform things and shoes. At the end of school this past year we were afraid he may not make it thru the summer but here we are. God is good! It's everyone's prayers.....God probably wonders "wow, this kid must be really loved" Anyway, thank you for all your prayers and messages. They truely keep us going.

TEAM RILEY......

No comments:

Post a Comment