Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Long time, no blog :(

I am thinking about bloggin and stopping Riley's caringbridge site....it is hard to decide.  I like the blog better because I can put video and unlimited pictures.  I love all the messages on caringbridge but I guess people can always shoot an e-mail or leave a message on the blog....what are your thoughts.
I miss Riley so so much....just watched a video on the blog of him.  It just seems like yesterday he was here.  I keep hearing his voice saying "mom" like he used to when he needed me.  He suffered so much in his short 9 years but had a lot of wonderful times too.
We took the kids sledding for a little while tonight.  They had a blast.  I always worried about that kind of stuff with Riley because of his shunt...he loved the snow, too.

Have a blessed evening ....stay warm!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment